tiobythermuzz Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Ninja Man In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195
I'm not going to beat around the bush, it's not the best film. it has many faults; a near non-existent budget, direction which isn't very strong and a plot which gets ever more distant from reality. However, from the moment he falls out of the wheelie bin and first fights with with the gardener to the revelation that Ninjas are part dragon I enjoyed this film, not because of the reasons we enjoy big movies but because this is the reason there are independent films. it is played with so much charm (albeit an aggressive one) and comedic value that I fell in love with this film. it has a story that would never make it into mainstream because it is so unique and wouldn't be backed for profit reasons and the actors within aside from a couple of them may come below even Hollyoaks but it carries itself with so much conviction that I couldn't help but admire it. watch it with mates and prepare to laugh.
…and schoolgirl too for that matter<br/><br/>Great to see a fresh crazy idea, Grange Hill meets The Karate Kid with an extra touch of quirky arrogance..<br/><br/>Some odd scenes verging on the controversial but the film doesn't take itself too seriously so gets away with it!<br/><br/>Very funny and zany in places with a slight hint of romance, not that Ninja Man would ever consider it in his strict code of conduct..<br/><br/>One of my brother's class mates was exactly like this guy - so Ninja Man could be lurking in any schoolroom near you - watch out!!

Kita no senran: I full movie in hindi free download mp4Kiseki no Chabudaigaeshi. Bokura no desu shitii robo malayalam full movie free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Sex, drink and bloodsheedShort6 movie in hindi hd free downloadA Chinatown Ghost Story movie in hindi dubbed downloadNier full movie in hindi free downloadSay Your Deepest Prayers Ever in hindi download free in torrentSecond Half Preliminary Round 6: Wilczynski vs. Curella Paaso vs. Violante tamil dubbed movie downloadSecond Half Quarterfinal Round 3: Blasius vs. Mauro Mollica vs. Perling full movie torrentPreliminary Round 3: Jones vs. Collins Stevenson vs. Jonckowski full movie in hindi free download hd 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by tiobythermuzz
Please log in to post a reply.